Dr. Deborah Hilton MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Slidell, LA

April 7th, 2017
Too much $ for uninsured.
$500.00 deposit for a new patient exam that does not have insurance. That is ridiculous! Most expensive place of all the ones I have called.

August 2nd, 2013
I will see Dr. Hilton again
I found Dr Hilton to be extremely thorough. I had four different situations going on and she was willing to address and helpful to resolve each one. Her front desk was fine and the visit on the whole was extremely satisfactory. I appreciated her calm, professional disposition.

March 5th, 2012
Dr. Hilton is very good
I was leary going after reading some of the reviews, but Dr. Hilton is great, she was caring, took time to talk to me and explain the diagnosis. She was prompt and I din't have to wait either in reception or exam room. Dr. Hilton does explain the need for a full body exam and the situation surrounding it. Her nurse was very professional. I would recommend Dr. Hilton and I will return.

November 13th, 2011
Dr Hilton ok
A week later I am still disillusioned that a full body exam seems to be an impossible thing to get, but I feel like I have to cut Dr Hilton some slack. In the context of a screening, I can see why she felt a need to limit the thoroughness of an exam. There seems to have been some mis-communication between the organizers and the doctors as to what was being offered. Sorry for ranting at you , Dr Hilton.

November 7th, 2011
Don't waste your time
This doctor is NOT thorough. I was shocked by how unashamedly she made it clear that she had no intention of being thorough. Very haughty too. Sorry I bothered you "doc". News flash to dermatologists: arms aren't the only place for melanoma. I would not be so upset if I hadn't called her office and been told that she did full body scans and that she was comfortable with male patients. She is NOT. What's wrong is that you know she racks up doing very little. Dr Hilton, you are an embarrassment to your field.