Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Hirtz
Dr. Deborah Hirtz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, VT, with another office in Washington, DC. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry, Child Neurology and Pediatrics. Dr. Hirtz is affiliated with Children's National Medical Center, Ultimate Renal Care and Children's Hosp National Med Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Hirtz has the following 4 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Deborah Hirtz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, VT.
Dr. Edward Emery III
Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Burlington, VT 0 mi52
Dr. Jeffrey Horbar
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Burlington, VT 0 mi41
Dr. Alan Homans
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Burlington, VT 0 mi38