A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Hirtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Hirtz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirtz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hirtz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Gordon Hirtz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah G. Hirtz practice?
- Dr. Deborah Hirtz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Hirtz practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Neurologists.