A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Hirtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirtz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hirtz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Hirtz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirtz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hirtz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Gordon Hirtz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah G. Hirtz practice?
- Dr. Deborah Hirtz has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Hirtz practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Neurologists.