A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Hirtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Hirtz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirtz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hirtz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hirtz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans