A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Holland is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Holland, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Holland has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah C Holland MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deborah C. Holland practice?
- Dr. Deborah Holland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Holland practices Pediatrics near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Pediatricians.