A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Holubec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Holubec is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Holubec, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Holubec graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Holubec has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Holubec MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Holubec practice?
- Dr. Deborah Holubec has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Holubec practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Allen Anesthesiologists and Allen Pain Management Doctors.