Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Horton
Dr. Deborah Horton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sevierville, TN, with other offices in Sevierville, TN and Sevierville, TN (and 1 other location). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Horton is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Horton has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Deborah Horton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sevierville, TN.
Dr. James Foster
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Sevierville, TN 0.07 mi30
Dr. Rodney Carter
General Practice, Family Medicine
Sevierville, TN 0.07 mi27
Dr. Richard Dew
Sevierville, TN 0.12 mi48