A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Horwitz is Excellent. Dr. Horwitz has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Horwitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Horwitz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Horwitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System
- Tufts Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horwitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Horwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah B. Horwitz practice?
Dr. Deborah Horwitz practices Internal Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Middle River, MD.
See Bethesda Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Debora Horwitz, Dr. Debby Horwitz, Dr. Debbi Horwitz, Dr. Debra Horwitz