A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Horwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Horwitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Horwitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horwitz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Horwitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Horwitz MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Horwitz practice?
- Dr. Deborah Horwitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Horwitz practices Internal Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Dundalk, MD and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Bethesda Internists.