Overall Review

November 17th, 2016
Very caring and excellent bedside manner

October 10th, 2014
horrible experience
The office staff is dysfunctional. They don't return calls, loose the paperwork. It's impossible to get through when you call. They put you on hold but you get disconnected after been placed in a waiting queue. This doctor has a massive ego and does not let you to ask the questions or to listen to a different opinion. There is no dialog and constructive discussion but just her monologue. I am not even sure how much she knows and if she make a right diagnosis. Find another doctor- it's my advise.

July 15th, 2014
Choose another doctor
I didn't check these reviews before I saw this doctor, but I wish I had. My initial appointment seemed OK she was pleasant and seemed interested in my issues. She scheduled several tests however when the test results came back with many issues identified not only did she not explain any of the results she acted like she was too arrogant to even answer a question. No follow-up for serious issues identified. Just a really bad doctor with a ego the size of an elephant.

October 9th, 2013
Not Recommended
Not thorough. Did not ask appropriate questions. Misdiagnosis, based on minimal information which was likely due to not asking questions or performing tests.

March 18th, 2013
Dr. Deborah Horowitz is a pompous doctor
Based on reviews that I read, I decided to schedule a new appointment with Deborah Horowitz, MD. The staff was pleasant and the Medical Assistant was helpful. When Dr. Horowitz entered the room she spoke and the pleasantries stopped there. I have a health care background and I'm able to articulate medical concerns. I told her my reason for scheduling the appointment and shared what my last doctor told me. She immediately discredited the other doctor without allowing me to finish what I had to say. She also seemed uncertain about my diagnosis and had to keep referring to her pocket dictionary. When I told her that I needed referrals, she told me that she's not the one that give the "actual" referrals but it's her front desk receptionist. I'm fully aware that the front desk handles the referrals but it's the primary physician that has to approve the referral in order for a patient to see a specialist. This doctor may have woke up on the wrong side of the bed on my appointment day or she's just incompetent altogether. I went to her with several complaints. One complaint in particular has been a long term issue for me. However, she made my concern out to be minor. Also, he attitude and bedside manners were abysmal. Thank God I'm smart enough to know to get a second opinion from a doctor (doctor does not = all knowing, caring or competent for every physician). Patients must educate themselves about individual health and medical history, and know it's their right to ask questions and seek out a doctor that will best serve their needs. I will no longer be dealing with this doctor after I receive my test results.

March 17th, 2009
Great choicein Doctors
Nothing negative, i was a new patient and she spent quite a bit of time learing about me. Great test follow up support as well!