Overall Review

June 15th, 2015
I trust Dr. Hrustich with my life. She is honest and forthcoming and tells it like it is.

July 18th, 2014
Stay away
My adult daughter had surgery this year and I wish we knew about all these negative comments. Run as fast as you can AWAY from this doctor. My daughter is now facing two surgeries to fix her mess!

May 6th, 2014
horrible!
She was nice at first. Suggested surgery but said didn't have time or the staff to fill out disability paperwork unless I had the surgery (but if I had the surgery she had the staff to fill out disability paperwork???). I went to get a second opinion and they want me to try pills before surgery. I am opting for anything but surgery at first, as anyone would! I left in tears! Carol is an idiot and rude!!! I am glad I read these reviews, wished I woulda read these before I went to see her. Don't threaten a patient with surgery...or else. She just wants the money from surgery!

April 27th, 2014
Watch out!!
Had been going to her off and on for over 25 years due to disc problems. Had me scheduled for second surgery (cervical) and was just going to be injected to be put to sleep. She comes in with her coat over her arm and says how is the plain in your arms. Not once did I ever tell her I had arm pain. So she goes to me when you get arm pain come back to me. I am canceling the surgery, we will say you have an infection. Then off she goes. I went home and the next day I called and wanted an explanation and asked her secretary to please have her call me. She never did. So I went searching on line and there it was. She was sued and settled out of court for malpractice, the amount was not said. Then found the business had filed bankruptcy. I think she should retire before she cripples someone, if she hasn't already.

April 6th, 2014
CRAZY
Words can not explain what a crazy doctor she is. I mean stark raving mad.

August 6th, 2013
Impressive 1st visit
Dr. Hrustich is a down-to-earth, very outspoken straight talker with a great sense of humor who is quick to put you at ease. She takes the time to explain things and answer questions. She quickly diagnosed my condition and prescribed treatment that has so far provided very good results. She considers surgery the last option. Has no apparent ego to feed so she doesn't talk down to you or brush off your concerns. Doesn't treat you like you are just the next payment on her country club dues. Which she probably doesn't belong to anyway. Before visiting her I got excellent feedback from others who had been treated by her and I was highly impressed on this 1st visit to her office. I am very satisfied and will no doubt continue to seek treatment from her.

August 7th, 2012
Needed a second surgery to fix what she had done. The spacers that she put in my back without doing the first part of the procedure had to be removed because they were not properly attached in order to fuse. I know that I'm not the only person that she has done this to>I know 2 of more patients. Behavoir questionable!!!!

February 6th, 2012
Dr Hrustich very personable. Gives several options to try instead of considering surgery. One negative morning after my surgery she didnt do the rounds to see me. She sent someome iDidnt know. Thought that very wrong. Her office staff are rude unfriendly incapable people. Ill be frank they are stupid. They dont take messages whem you call and after 2 days go by and no return call from Dr you find out the doc nvr got your message. The are suppose to get back to you with appointmts and nvr do. In summary its like pulling teeth to get office staff to do anythg and to communicate it with you. They are not very intelligent people and they are extremely unfriendly umhelpful and rude!

February 2nd, 2012
Didn't care for the last minute change in my procedure for spine stenosis surgery. Ask the samquestion 2 separate times and received 2 different answers. Behavior questionable.

December 31st, 2011
I went to see her twice at first I was so excited because she was the only doctor in 20 year that actually told me what was wrong,she offered me surgery and that was it..I am so so scared of any kind of operation and told her I had to think about it,once I said that she washed her hand with me gave me some nerve blockers and they help alot but have some sideaffects I told her and instead of changing them she told me to go back to my doctors nothing she could do..I think that is is rude and that she is to stuck on her self..Now I am at a loss and she put me there..She is nice at first but if you dont do what she wants your done she give you no choices..

August 2nd, 2011
was the worst experience we have ever had with a dr. the surgery went very bad, she doesn't listen or let you talk, based on a second op. on surgery what she did was completely wrong. left the patient not able to walk and didn't care. the worst experience and the wrong dr. was given no choices what so ever on options. to this day he is still in extreme pain. our new surgeon has given him options and also said he will need to do the surgery and do it correctly. he has no ideal why she did what she did but just made it worse. her staff carol is the rudest person. hrustich use to work at st. peters hospital but no longer works there this is probably one of the reasons why. i would strongly not recommend anyone to go to her. you go in walking and you come out not walking. so much more to tell. she is terrible and has ruined the patients life. i would definately do my research before i even thought about having her for a surgeon. she is the worse.