A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Hucaby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Hucaby, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hucaby graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hucaby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Susan Hucaby MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Hucaby practice?
- Dr. Deborah Hucaby has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Hucaby practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.