inactive

Deborah F Hudak DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

May 23rd, 2016
Poor bed side manner after 2 hour wait.

February 26th, 2016
First time appointment was a pleasant surprise, timely!

February 19th, 2016
quick and easy visit

September 23rd, 2015
Didn't listen to half of what I said, when I made a joke she took me serious. Never followed up with me on my blood work up.

July 6th, 2015
I've been a patient of oasis medical center for over 10 years and love everything about their care

March 19th, 2015
I would not recommend this doctor.

March 13th, 2015
worst dr care I ever had in my entire life
A Dr with an attitude that compares you with other people "worse off" than YOU and makes a point to remind you of that. when you address your concerns to her. No complaints about the staff girls there....they are polite It is the Dr

September 13th, 2014
I have never had a more disagreeable (translate "traumatic") set of experiences with a practice in my life. The first occurred when I sat for an hour awaiting Dr. Hudak to discuss the results of a breast exam. She came in and apologized for what she called a scheduling mistake. The second came when a biopsy had been scheduled for me without my knowledge in Mesa. I received a call while at work by this satellite clinic asking why I hadn't shown. Again, an apology. The third occurred 2 days ago when another appointment was scheduled for me for the same biopsy. As I have a broken ankle and am unable to drive, both facts of which I apprised them, I needed to schedule locally. I took the day off from work and reported to their local office. This time I was informed that my appointment was scheduled for the satellite office in Chandler. After expressing my disappointment ( I was sobbing and asking for a ride to Chandler- I did not use profane language- I was asking for an explanation-these were for anomalies in my breast-my sister just underwent a double mastectomy-time is of a critical nature), I was ordered to "get out of here" and to "get off our property" (on my knee scooter) by an office manager whom, based on the nature of her interactions with Dr. Muthu, who was present for the entire 5 minutes of my querying, I took to be Dr. Muthu's wife. She informed Dr. Muthu most vehemently that giving me a ride would be precluded by litigious concerns. Neither did I receive assistance from my own doctor, Dr. Hudak, who was also present. In summary, it may be understood that, no, this Oasis Health Center of Dr. Muthu and Dr. Hudak most emphatically does not receive my recommendation.