A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Goss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Goss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Goss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goss graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Goss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Anne Marie Goss MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Goss practice?
- Dr. Deborah Goss has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Goss practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists, Hackensack Pulmonologists, Hackensack Critical Care Practitioners, and Hackensack Sleep Medicine Doctors.