A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Allen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Irene Allen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah I. Allen practice?
- Dr. Deborah Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Allen practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.