A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Feldman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- Umdnj University Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Corn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah I. Feldman practice?
Dr. Deborah Feldman practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deb Feldman, Dr. Debbi Feldman, Dr. Debbie Feldman, Dr. Debby Feldman