A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Feldman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Feldman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Umdnj University Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Corn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ilana Feldman MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah I. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Deborah Feldman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Feldman practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ.
See New York Radiologists.