A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Friedman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Intracranial Hypertension
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Isa Friedman MD is a female Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah I. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Deborah Friedman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Friedman practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Dallas Neurologists.