A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Ihde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Ihde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Ihde, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ihde graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Ihde has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ihde MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Ihde practice?
- Dr. Deborah Ihde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Ihde practices Internal Medicine near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Neenah, WI.
See Appleton Internists.