A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Franklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franklin
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Franklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Franklin, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Franklin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Julie Franklin MD and PHD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Deborah Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Franklin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists and Philadelphia Hospice & Palliative Specialists.