A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Franklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Franklin, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Franklin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Julie Franklin MD and PHD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Deborah Franklin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Franklin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists and Philadelphia Hospice & Palliative Specialists.