A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Hamilton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Hamilton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Memorial Hospital
- Southern Maine Medical Center
- Southern Maine Med Ctr, Biddeford, Me
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah June Hamilton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Deborah Hamilton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Hamilton practices Family Medicine near Wilton, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Kennebunk, ME and Livermore Falls, ME.
See Wilton Primary Care Doctors.