A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Hamilton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Hamilton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Memorial Hospital
- Southern Maine Medical Center
- Southern Maine Med Ctr, Biddeford, Me
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah June Hamilton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Deborah Hamilton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Hamilton practices Family Medicine near Wilton, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Kennebunk, ME and Livermore Falls, ME.
See Wilton Family Physicians.