A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Kostianovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Kostianovsky is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kostianovsky
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Kostianovsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Kostianovsky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostianovsky graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Julia Kostianovsky MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Kostianovsky practice?
- Dr. Deborah Kostianovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Kostianovsky practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.