Overall Review

no change

July 28th, 2016
I feel Dr. Morris listens to me and helps me understand what my exam tell her about my health. I also like her staff who are very helpful.

July 27th, 2016
Excellent doctor, very caring !

July 21st, 2016
Feel very comfortable there with doctor & her staff. Very confident in the care / advice I received! Always has time answers my questions address ' my concerns

April 17th, 2016
I am Fortunate to have Dr. Morris as my Primary Physician
I am completely leased with Dr. Morris, who has been my primary physician for many years. She is thorough and, unlike other physicians I have visited, never seems hurried or distracted, focusing on my case, specifically. My wife is equally pleased to have Dr. Morris as her primary physician.

March 4th, 2016
Exceptional service!
I know that seems exceptional to have that many stars, but the staff, from check-in to Check-out is exceptional. They are courteous, respectful, helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, joyful and caring. You know they care!

March 3rd, 2016
My first visit to Dr. Deborah Morris was last year same time and my condition was really bad - stenosis with severe pain in neck, shoulder and left arm. Before this visit I was in Shand's orthopedic department where I was diagnosed wrongly, prescribed physical therapy, which made my situation and pain worst. all tests have been scheduled after 2 month!!! Dr. Deborah Morris diagnosed me same day, scheduled MRI after two days, prescribed helpful medication and refer to pain doctor. I had proper and right treatment. Now I am without any pain. My problem never will go away, so I continue chiropractor appointment and deep tissue massage, but thanks to Dr. Deborah Morris I'm pain free!!!

February 28th, 2016
Patient of Dr. Deborah Morris
I couldn't be happier with anyone else as I am with Dr. Deborah Morris and her entire staff. They are most congenial from the time you check in until you check out. You simply couldn't ask for more than that. I'm so thankful to God that I chose her as my Physician.

February 25th, 2016
Great Doctor, nurse and practice
Dr. Morris is a wonderful doctor. She has been my doctor for five years. Her nurse, Shannon, is fabulous. I would recommend Dr..Morris without reservation.

February 19th, 2016
Highly Recommend
I have been a patient of Deborah Morris for several years now and cannot say enough good things about her. She is the epitome of professionalism and understanding. Her response time and her staff's are minimal and her diagnosis and prescription for healing have always been correct. I have every confidence in her expertise and would high recommend her services.

February 7th, 2016
I really feel a special bond with Shannon and Dr Morris. I feel they are warm and caring and I never feel rushed at any visit

January 28th, 2016
Great doctor
If you are looking for a doctor who will take the time to listen and not rush you through your visit, Dr. Morris is for you. She is a great physician who truly cares about her patients. She doesn't push medicines on you unless they are absolutely needed and even takes the time to explain the safety and any side effects they may have. She isn't opposed to you trying a more natural approach first if that's what you choose. She sits down with you and goes over every detail of your labs. If there is something going on that she's not quite sure of, she will keep looking until you get an answer by running more tests or referring you to a great specialist. Both my husband and I have been seeing her for about 6 years.

January 20th, 2016
Fantastic doctor that cares for her patients and spends time one on one every visit.. Staff always helpful and corteous. Convenient on site lab. Five stars practice indeed!