Deborah Morris Is this you?

Have you seen Deborah Morris?

Review for Dr. Deborah Morris

Posted on February 9th, 2017

Dr. Morris is our Primary Care Physician and has been for about eight years. She is by far the best as far as her professionalism and her concern for her patient. She also has the most wonderful staff, always willing and ready to accommodate any way they can. We made a very wise decision in choosing Dr. Morris. We always recommend her to friends.

Posted on January 20th, 2017

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Morris for about seven years. Both of us are extremely pleased to have chosen her as our primary care physician. She and her staff always give us their best. I wish that all my medical care providers were as caring, compassionate, professional and knowledgeable as she is. I always recommend her to anyone looking for medical care.

Posted on December 30th, 2016

Very knowledgeable and patient. Has an excellent nurse (Shannon). I would highly recommend both!

Excellent provider

Posted on November 6th, 2016

Dr. Morris is a caring and competent provider. She is an attentive listener . I have recommended her to friends and will continue to do so in the future.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

I feel Dr. Morris listens to me and helps me understand what my exam tell her about my health. I also like her staff who are very helpful.

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Excellent doctor, very caring !

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Feel very comfortable there with doctor & her staff. Very confident in the care / advice I received! Always has time answers my questions address ' my concerns

I am Fortunate to have Dr. Morris as my Primary Physician

Posted on April 17th, 2016

I am completely leased with Dr. Morris, who has been my primary physician for many years. She is thorough and, unlike other physicians I have visited, never seems hurried or distracted, focusing on my case, specifically. My wife is equally pleased to have Dr. Morris as her primary physician.

Exceptional service!

Posted on March 4th, 2016

I know that seems exceptional to have that many stars, but the staff, from check-in to Check-out is exceptional. They are courteous, respectful, helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, joyful and caring. You know they care!

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

My first visit to Dr. Deborah Morris was last year same time and my condition was really bad - stenosis with severe pain in neck, shoulder and left arm. Before this visit I was in Shand's orthopedic department where I was diagnosed wrongly, prescribed physical therapy, which made my situation and pain worst. all tests have been scheduled after 2 month!!! Dr. Deborah Morris diagnosed me same day, scheduled MRI after two days, prescribed helpful medication and refer to pain doctor. I had proper and right treatment. Now I am without any pain. My problem never will go away, so I continue chiropractor appointment and deep tissue massage, but thanks to Dr. Deborah Morris I'm pain free!!!

Patient of Dr. Deborah Morris

Posted on February 29th, 2016

I couldn't be happier with anyone else as I am with Dr. Deborah Morris and her entire staff. They are most congenial from the time you check in until you check out. You simply couldn't ask for more than that. I'm so thankful to God that I chose her as my Physician.

Great Doctor, nurse and practice

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Dr. Morris is a wonderful doctor. She has been my doctor for five years. Her nurse, Shannon, is fabulous. I would recommend Dr..Morris without reservation.