A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah White, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. White has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Jeanne White MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. White practice?
- Dr. Deborah White has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah White practices Plastic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Plastic Surgeons.