A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Wong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Jean Lee Wong MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Wong practice?
- Dr. Deborah Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Wong practices Internal Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists.