A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Jantsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Jantsch is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Jantsch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jantsch graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Jantsch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lee's Summit Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Jantsch MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Jantsch practice?
- Dr. Deborah Jantsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Jantsch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.