A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Jeffries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Jeffries is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Jeffries, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeffries graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Jeffries has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Oehler Jeffries MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah O. Jeffries practice?
- Dr. Deborah Jeffries has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Jeffries practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Brighton Radiologists.