A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Jennings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jennings
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jennings Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Jennings has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tahlequah City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Sue Jennings MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Deborah Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Jennings practices Psychiatry near Tahlequah, OK.
See Tahlequah Psychiatrists.