A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Jennings is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Jennings has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tahlequah City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Sue Jennings MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Deborah Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Jennings practices Psychiatry near Tahlequah, OK.
See Tahlequah Psychiatrists.