A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Jensen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Jensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Earl K Long Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Jensen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Deborah Jensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Jensen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA.
See Baton Rouge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.