Dr. Deborah Jones MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 11th, 2012
Crescentic GN in 1996
Dr. Jones is awesome!!!!!She holds a special place in our heart. I honestly believe that my daugter would not be around and doing as well as she is doing. My daughter was healthy until the age of 5 where she was diagnosed with a kidney disease. She ended up having a kidney transplant in 1996. She is almost 24, married, working on her masters, and is having a baby who is due in August. She is doing extremely well in all areas of her life which Dr. Jones deserves part of the credit. Dr. Jones encouraged her and believed in her. Dr. Jones has been a blessing to our entire family!!! Blessings to Dr. Jones!!!!

March 17th, 2011
Very Poor Bedside Manor!
My son was referred to her due to blood in the urine he had 3 different positive urine test with moderate blood in urine. She was rude, made sarcastic remarks about me to my son because I tested his urine at home with test strips. Made sarcastic remark about all the times I had him in the ER, which was only 2 times a Vanderbuilt where he was told by physician in our town to be taken there because of fluid over his appendix. The hospital told us to return if his fever got high or his symptoms worsened. Which they did even the hospital was have to rotate motrin and tylenol every 2 hours because they couldn't get his 103 fever to break. When they tell you to return they don't really mean it and if you do they try to use it against you when treating your child. This doctor did absolutely nothing to help my son. She was to busy worrying about how much I care for my son to do any legitimate physician care.

January 8th, 2010
Project Manager
Dr. Jones treated my son after kidney failure. Her bedside manners were excellent. she is an excellent doctor and has a real compassion for people. God bless Dr. Jones.

March 23rd, 2009
Ped. Nephrologist
Dr. Jones is the best doctor in the entire world. If she were in charge of the medical care system for the United States, it would be perfect!