Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Juster
Dr. Deborah Juster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Juster is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center. Dr. Juster has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Juster has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Deborah Juster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Jesse Sammons
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Kalvin Yu
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi17