A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Sokol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Sokol, Gastorenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sokol
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sokol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Sokol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah K Sokol MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah K. Sokol practice?
- Dr. Deborah Sokol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Sokol practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Willingboro Internists and Willingboro Gastroenterologists.