A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Sokol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Sokol, Gastorenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Sokol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokol graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Sokol MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Sokol practice?
- Dr. Deborah Sokol has 1 office location.
- Dr. Deborah Sokol practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Robbinsville, NJ.