A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Kado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kado
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Kado, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kado graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kado has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Mitsuko Kado MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Kado practice?
- Dr. Deborah Kado has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Kado practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Geriatric Doctors.