A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Kado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Kado, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kado graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kado has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Mitsuko Kado MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Kado practice?
- Dr. Deborah Kado has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Kado practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.