A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Kelly, Emergency Physician, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Kelly MD is a female General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Kelly practice?
- Dr. Deborah Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Kelly practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta General Practitioners and Atlanta Internists.