Dr. Deborah Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Kelly?

Posted on December 13th, 2016

Intelligent, engages easily and asks appropriate questions (drives me nuts when doctors don't read your charts, etc, and you repeat the same basic info again and again), efficient.Love her and her direct staff; billing staff could be more professional and do a better job (too many mistakes, and no desire to create a smoother system to reduce mistakes). Getting an appointment can a little time, so schedule in advance for yearly exams.

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Dr. Kelly is condescending, cold and generally off-putting. She does not take any time with you to explain test results, barely will answer questions without an "attitude". I agree with what another reviewer said--she is quick to refer you to a specialist without a moments thought. I've gotten referred almost everytime I've gone to see her-it's ridiculous. If you are in need of someone who actually cares about what's going on with you, who is empathetic and an excellent diagnostician, do not see Dr. Kelly!

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Been with her for a number of years - very pleased with level of service.

Callous

Posted on December 31st, 2015

I had not seen Dr. Kelly in more years that her staff considered to be an "active" patient. Having severe hip pain and called (and made) an appointment. Received call back that because it had been so long I was no longer considered a patient. I have just joined a Medicare insurance plan. - and was subsequently told that she was taking new patients, but not new Medicare patients. Would not even see me when I offered to pay out of pocket. Bad medicine and a mark of a bad doctor, or at the very least a bad practice. Now I am wondering why I bothered with enrolling in my new insurance plan at all!

Horrible physician and practice.

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Dr. Kelly's office gave me a drug in which I have a known allergy. When I complained (which is my right), Dr. Kelly was offended that I dare question her. Her manner is argumentative is rude, arrogant and condescending. She also works when she feels like it so good luck getting an appointment if you have a time sensitive need. She loves to order unnecessary tests to hike her fees. Her record of misdiagnosis was highly concerning. If you seek treatment from an ethical physician who puts patient care first, this is NOT the practice. I think the ratings posted on her website were falsified.

love

Posted on January 18th, 2011

DR.KELLY, IS GREAT!!!I live out of town now but she is still my doctor. Any question I need to know she always have my folder avilable.The staff is Great and her assist. is one of a kind. We need more doctors like DR.KELLY

This office doesn't care about their patients - DO NOT USE THIS PRACTICE

Posted on March 17th, 2010

The doctors have all their physicians assistants contact you with results. The majority of which have no idea what the results mean. Doctors do not return phone calls. Office has not sent my prescription for cholesteral medicine for 2 WEEKS. I am still trying to get a prescription sent to my online pharmacy. Dr. Wommack, who backs up Dr. Kelly PROMISED me it would be done, and it has not been. The only staff person who was kind and competent left the practice, no wonder. DO NOT USE THIS PRACTICE!

Posted on November 22nd, 2017