Dr. Deborah Kerlin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 15th, 2014
Dr. Kerlin is both compassionate and intelligent and explains matters in a clear format.

August 1st, 2013
Excellent surgeon, and patient experience
Excellent experience. Dr Kerlin was recommended for my breast surgery. She was extremely competent and explained things so well that ANYONE would be able to understand what was happening in regards to the diagnosis and surgery. Her staff member, Valerie made the appointments and was very kind. The day after the surgery Dr. Kerlin called me from her personal phone and was extremely kind and seemed very interested in how I was doing. Another person followed up from her staff two days later and she too was extremely pleasant. Maybe the negative people mentioned in the previous reviews are either gone or happier now? I'm thrilled with Dr Kerlin and the entire experience with the Aspen Surgery Center. I'm quite grateful right now!

July 17th, 2012
She is an excellent Doctor. She treats her patients with compasion and care.

December 27th, 2011
Dr. Kerlin is the best!
Dr. Kerlin is bright, caring and extremely competent. I felt that I was in good hands with her. She is a great communicator. I had great results thanks to her skilled touch. I read the reviews on this site about her staff and have to say that I had nothing but positive experiences with all of them. Her peers seem to have a lot of respect for her as well.

December 13th, 2011
Exceptional from diagnosis through surgery

February 7th, 2011
An exceptional surgeon and kind person. I felt so comfortable immediately with Dr. Kerlin; she came recommended by my friends.

March 24th, 2010
Terrible Staff in a Time of Need.
Shame on you Dr. Kerlin for employing a cold, insensitive, and rude individual as Lynn. Great Doctor. Terrible Staff.

October 26th, 2009
Dr. Kerlin is very skilled and caring. She is a wonderful doctor. The staff at the front desk, especially Lynn, are so unpleasant and inflexible that I almost cancelled the whole visit. I assume that Dr. Kerlin endorses their approach and that is disconcerting.

October 19th, 2009
Wonderful surgeon in an emergency
Dr. Kerlin is normally booked out about 2 months, but she squeezed me in when my eye dr. called her because I had temporary blindness due to suspected temporal arteritis and needed a biopsy. She saw me the next day for a consult, and scheduled the biopsy for that same evening, coming in at nite to do the surgery so that the lab results could be obtained ASAP and I could be treated to prevent another episode of blindness. She called me the next morning to follow up. Her staff (Lynn) has been very courteous and helpful.

October 8th, 2009
Simply the best
I do recommend this physician to anyone who wants the best. Dr. Kerlin is caring and efficient. She has been my surgeon three times over the years. I have complete trust in her abilities.

October 8th, 2009
Extremely rude office staff, totally unprofessional.
Extremely rude office staff, Dr. Kerlin is very hands off when it comes to any criticism about her staff. I wonder what kind of doctor could be in this field and have such a terrible bedside manner...

July 10th, 2009
I recommend Dr. Kerlin to anyone...
Dr. Kerlin has the expertise we need.A great professional. She is also very caring and understands what it's like to have a health concern. She'll sit with you and explain everything to you, and answer all your questions.