Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent surgeon, and patient experience  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2013

Excellent experience. Dr Kerlin was recommended for my breast surgery. She was extremely competent and explained things so well that ANYONE would be able to understand what was happening in regards to the diagnosis and surgery. Her staff member, Valerie made the appointments and was very kind. The day after the surgery Dr. Kerlin called me from her personal phone and was extremely kind and seemed very interested in how I was doing. Another person followed up from her staff two days later and she too was extremely pleasant. Maybe the negative people mentioned in the previous reviews are either gone or happier now? I'm thrilled with Dr Kerlin and the entire experience with the Aspen Surgery Center. I'm quite grateful right now!

Jul 17th, 2012

She is an excellent Doctor. She treats her patients with compasion and care.

|  Dr. Kerlin is the best!  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2011

Dr. Kerlin is bright, caring and extremely competent. I felt that I was in good hands with her. She is a great communicator. I had great results thanks to her skilled touch. I read the reviews on this site about her staff and have to say that I had nothing but positive experiences with all of them. Her peers seem to have a lot of respect for her as well.

Dec 13th, 2011

Exceptional from diagnosis through surgery

Feb 7th, 2011

An exceptional surgeon and kind person. I felt so comfortable immediately with Dr. Kerlin; she came recommended by my friends.

|  Terrible Staff in a Time of Need.  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2010

Shame on you Dr. Kerlin for employing a cold, insensitive, and rude individual as Lynn. Great Doctor. Terrible Staff.

Oct 26th, 2009

Dr. Kerlin is very skilled and caring. She is a wonderful doctor. The staff at the front desk, especially Lynn, are so unpleasant and inflexible that I almost cancelled the whole visit. I assume that Dr. Kerlin endorses their approach and that is disconcerting.

|  Wonderful surgeon in an emergency  |  show details
by T. Frame on Oct 19th, 2009

Dr. Kerlin is normally booked out about 2 months, but she squeezed me in when my eye dr. called her because I had temporary blindness due to suspected temporal arteritis and needed a biopsy. She saw me the next day for a consult, and scheduled the biopsy for that same evening, coming in at nite to do the surgery so that the lab results could be obtained ASAP and I could be treated to prevent another episode of blindness. She called me the next morning to follow up. Her staff (Lynn) has been very courteous and helpful.

|  Simply the best  |  show details
by Melissa Reiter on Oct 8th, 2009

I do recommend this physician to anyone who wants the best. Dr. Kerlin is caring and efficient. She has been my surgeon three times over the years. I have complete trust in her abilities.

|  Extremely rude office staff, totally unprofessional.  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2009

Extremely rude office staff, Dr. Kerlin is very hands off when it comes to any criticism about her staff. I wonder what kind of doctor could be in this field and have such a terrible bedside manner...

|  I recommend Dr. Kerlin to anyone...  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2009

Dr. Kerlin has the expertise we need.A great professional. She is also very caring and understands what it's like to have a health concern. She'll sit with you and explain everything to you, and answer all your questions.

|  Great physician  |  show details
by Pam on Jun 2nd, 2009

I would recommend this physician to anyone. Dr. Kerlin is a caring and excellect surgeon. I thought her office staff was great and friendly.

|  Very good doctor, caring and sincere.  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2009

Much has been said about the office staff and that is a concern when patients are at various medical stages in treatment, mostly breast cancer. Yes, I would recommend Dr Kerlin however in all fairness I would have to mention the often insensitive behavior in the front office. This is a huge consideration as there are also outstanding doctors in the area as well with highly professional staff's.

|  Perfect Doctor, Perfect Staff!  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2009

Today was my 1st visit with Dr. Kerlin, and it was PERFECT from beginning to end. I am a newly diagnosed Cancer patient, and from my 1st phone call with Allie her Scheduler, and a Cancer survivor herself, to the end of my visit, I was shown nothing but dignity and respect. Dr. Kerlin and Allie are attentive, empathetic, and a supportive team. I am BLESSED to have found my Perfect Support through this difficult time. A Doctor AND Staff, that were well WORTH the wait!

|  Her staff was so nasty I decided on a different doctor.  |  show details
by anonymous on Mar 2nd, 2009

I never saw Dr Kerlin because her front desk staff (Allie?)was so nasty, argumentative and unaccommodating over the phone that I refused to ever be subjected to that kind of treatment in person. You are there to help sick people - shame on you for such treatment of anyone, let alone someone who is coming to you for professional and caring help.

|  Excellent surgeon/Rude office staff  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2008

Dr. Kerlin is a great surgeon. Her front office staff are very rude. Even though Dr. Kerlin is a good doctor I will not set foot in her office again due to the rudeness from Jackie and Lynn in the front office!