A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Kim is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Kim MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Kim practice?
- Dr. Deborah Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Kim practices Psychiatry near Orange, CA.
See Orange Psychiatrists.