A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Kim MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Kim practice?
- Dr. Deborah Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Kim practices Psychiatry near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Orange Psychiatrists.