Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Koehn
Dr. Deborah Koehn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Koehn is affiliated with Bon Secours St Mary's Hospital, Northwest Hospital Center and CJW Medical Center - Johnston Willis Hospital Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Koehn has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Deborah Koehn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Joseph Mullen
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Richmond, VA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Andrea Hastillo
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Richmond, VA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Deep Patel
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Richmond, VA 0.01 mi16