A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Koehn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Koehn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Koehn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koehn graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Koehn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- CJW Medical Center- Chippenham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Koehn MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Koehn practice?
- Dr. Deborah Koehn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Koehn practices Internal Medicine near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA and North Chesterfield, VA.
See Henrico Internists.