A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Kondis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Kondis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Kondis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kondis graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kondis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Jean Kondis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Kondis practice?
- Dr. Deborah Kondis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Kondis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.