Dr. Deborah Kondis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 7th, 2014
I came to Dr Kondis with extreme pain. She was so kind and caring. She wanted to figure out the problem right away. I ended up needing surgery. She called the hospital late at night to check on me and gave my nurse her home number so if there was a problem my nurse wouldn't have to mess with the answering service. I thought that was so awesome! Dr Kondis has wonderful nurses and office staff also. They have all helped me and I have just been amazed at how great they are.

June 4th, 2013
She didnt have a clue and didnt care
I went to her with ultrasounds and cat scans showing a growth on my ovaries. I was told before it was an ovarian cyst and Dr Deppen did nothing about it. I went to Dr Kondis with all the test results, images etc etc. She told me she talked to the pathologist at Baptist and I was to old for an ovarian cyst. I told her I had something going on and some spotting. She didn't follow through and told me to return for my pap in another year. I left and went to Dr Bowersock who listened to me, did another ultrasound and decided to do a hysterectomy since this growth was not getting smaller. It turned out to be a tumor on my ovarian cyst. I couldn't believe I went all the way downtown thinking I was seeing an acknowledgeable person and turns out Dr Kondis acted like it was nothing and all the test were wrong. One has to look out for their own health if you aren't happy go somewhere else. Dr Deppen and Dr Kondi did nothing and cared less about my well being.

November 15th, 2011
Highly recommended
Competent, kind and caring, easy to talk with - and great to see colorful, sensual art in the waiting room for what can be a stressful visit!

July 21st, 2011
DR KONDIS IS AMAZING!!!!!
I highly recommend this doctor ladies. She definately knows what she is doing and is helpful. I was on my period for 40 days in a row when I met Dr. Kondis. She knew what the problem was and was able to explain it to me in terms I understood.

July 20th, 2011
She takes the time to chat with you....I got fed up with doctor's who have there hand on the doorknob while you are still asking questions. Great and personable!

November 12th, 2009
The best
I had problems with spotting for months. I went to two different doctors who never gave me an explanation. My mother recommended Dr. Kondis as a second opinion. She sat down with me and started asking me questions about my routines-which no other doctor had done. She finally asked me if I was taking any medication while I took my birth control pills. I had been taking many vitamins and the pills at the same time. She advised me to take them at different times. It worked. The two other doctors did not even think to ask that question. All I can say is that she is the best. I wish all doctors had her ability to really care for a patient.

July 28th, 2009
awesin
I have been a patient of Dr. Kondis for many years. She was a wonderful obstetrician and I hated when she quit delivering babies. She has always spent plenty of time to listen to my problems and has always been available when I needed her. Vicky her nurse never forgets anything and can remember details from years ago.

December 10th, 2008
Caring Doctor
I have been going to Dr Kondis for the past two years after having a most unpleasant experience with another female GYN in town. The staff is very pleasant, Dr Kondis attentive and nice. The nurse is calming, making 'small talk'. Overall a very welcoming experience.

September 16th, 2008
Great doctor
I have been going to Dr.Kondis for 16 years. She delivered one of my children and now she's helping me through menopause. She has always listened to my concerns and questions and given me very informed information. She takes as much time with me as I need and I never feel rushed. Her staff has been with her a long time and they are very professional as well. I have never had a bad experience.

September 9th, 2008
Poor professionalism and sensitivity
I had a freezing procedure of my cervix which both Dr. Kondis and her nurse assured me would feel like slight cramping. Well it actually felt really bad and when I explained how I felt to Dr. Kondis I could hear her and her nurse talk bad about me in the room next to mine as if the walls were not thin. The nurse kept saying that I called her "freaking out" about the procedure I was about to have when in fact I was just asking basic questions including questions about the potential pain. Additionally when I was leaving the office Dr. Kondis stopped me and told me that I looked "dramatic". I did not appreciate their lack of professionalism and sensitivity.