Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Rude sense of humaor  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2014

Dr Konkel has been the worse OBGYN ive had thus far. She is RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, AND SHE ONLY WORRIES ABOUT GETTING PAID.. Her staff is very unprofessional . And while waiting to be seenin the back room, u canhear them discussing your personal health info...unacceptable. Also the Dr has crude humor, which is not always good when u first meet a patient

|  Couldn't find a better doctor  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2013

I love her! That sums it up for me. She addresses and answers my questions and concerns unlike my previous ob/gyn. Her "bedside manner" puts me at ease and her (dry) sense of humour is rare and, for me, comforting. Also observing the interactions between her and her staff proves that they enjoy what they do.

|  Rough around the edges...  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

Dr.Konkol has a funny way of showing she cares. On the outside she is a little uncaring, but deep down she does love babies and does give great advice. She may tell you what you don't always want to hear, but she is usually right. She has been my doctor for many years.

|  Ms. L. Franey  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

I have been a patient for a number of years, and looked up new address for her today. I was stunned to see less then stellar reviews...this lady has given me superior care over the past 10 plus years, and performed surgery on me when needed. I have and will continue to be a patient as long as she is in practice and would recommend her highly.

|  Horrible Doctor  |  show details
by AMANDA!!! on Sep 15th, 2010

I would not even recommend Dr. Konkol to someone I hate. It will take you so long to get in to see her and when you finally do she was rush you out before you even remember what you came for! Her staff is great but could never make up for the fact that she is a miserable person to be around! I only wanted to stick it out because I wanted to deliver at St. Clair but I would rather deliver in a park with a bums help! HORRIBLE DOCTOR!

|  could be better  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2010

In my opinion she is not very good at listening and its so stressful to get in to her

|  Love her  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2009

I've been seeing her since I was having early problems in high school, and wouldn't dream of leaving her. She's great with young girls/women who may be nervous about their first visit. She sat down with me in her office and explained exactly what she was going to do and why. She offers a relaxed environment that helped me realize that I could be extremely honest with her and she would never be judgmental of me or my questions. I believe she treats you like she would want to be treated. She personally calls you back even. I've sent several of my family members and friends to her, in fact I joke that I've referred most of her patients to her. I love her staff, and find myself having lengthy conversations with them all. They know me by name and I know all of them by name. Her sense of humor may not be for everyone, but I wouldn't have it any other way. She's only made one slip up with me, but it actually had around about way of working in my best interest. Who knows, maybe she planned it that way :)

|  Dr. Konkol is a wonderful doctor.  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2009

I have been Dr. Konkol's patient for many years and she has given me the most wonderful care. She is a doctor that knows what she is doing and will help you and find out what most other doctors can not find. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

|  show details
Dec 18th, 2008

I think Dr. Konkol has a wonderful office and she is very kind and great with all her patients.