A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Kramer, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Kramer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Brain Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer Sarcoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Lynn Kramer MD is a female Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Deborah Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Kramer practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Pediatricians, Hollywood Oncologists, and Hollywood Hematologists.