Learn more about Dr. Deborah Kullerd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Kullerd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kullerd
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kullerd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Kullerd, CMD, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Long-Term Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kullerd graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Kullerd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Kullerd CMD, MD, and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Kullerd practice?
- Dr. Deborah Kullerd has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Kullerd practices Family Medicine near Spearfish, SD.
See Spearfish Family Physicians.