A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Kullerd, MD, CMD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kullerd graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kullerd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kullerd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 7 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Kullerd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Kullerd practice?
Dr. Deborah Kullerd practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Spearfish, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Rapid City, SD.
See Spearfish Family Physicians and Spearfish Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Debora Kullerd, Dr. Debby Kullerd, Dr. Debbi Kullerd, Dr. Debra Kullerd