A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Kullerd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Kullerd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Kullerd, CMD, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Long-Term Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kullerd graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Kullerd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Kullerd CMD, MD, and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Kullerd practice?
- Dr. Deborah Kullerd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Kullerd practices Family Medicine near Spearfish, SD.
See Spearfish Primary Care Doctors.