A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Kulp-Hugues:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Kulp-Hugues is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kulp-Hugues
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kulp-Hugues Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Kulp-Hugues, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulp-Hugues graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kulp-Hugues has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Kulp-Hugues MD is a female Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Kulp-Hugues practice?
- Dr. Deborah Kulp-Hugues has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Kulp-Hugues practices Urology near Oxford, PA.
See Oxford Urologists.