Urologist

Worst Experience Ever show details Worst Experience Ever
by Sarah on Jul 10th, 2015

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. She did not ask me a single question and did not let me talk. She was rude and loud and refused to let me explain my reason for being there. I stormed out her exam room and I will never go back. I would neve recommend her to anyone. Stat as far away from this woman as possible. The nurse who did my intake however was extremely sweet and comforting. She deserves to work for a doctor who can match her passion and understanding.

Aug 15th, 2012

Never addressed me by name in 5 years. Need I say more?

May 9th, 2012

Unprofessional, office bathroom dirty, didn't listen to what I told her about my symptoms, assembly line care, given generic advice and will not discuss my concerns or examine me until certain test are completed. Some office staff rude. Find someone else...there are lots of options.

May 2nd, 2012

This Doctor really cares and looks for answers. Her staff ranks with the best. I think that this practice is 4 star plus.

Dec 23rd, 2010

this doctor has the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. She is demeaning in her attitude towards her patients and her staff. I witnessed this on more than one occassion. I would not recomend her. It seems that every patient that enters her office is given the same 3 tests and she will not examine you until all three tests are performed. She does not listen to symptoms.

GREAT DR. show details GREAT DR.
by Jim on Jul 19th, 2010

Have been with her for 10 years. Helped me through Kidney stones. Then last year sent me to the right place when she found I had Prostrate Cancer. She is more like a friend.The staff is Great and has been very helpful through every thing.I feel I owe my life to her

Feb 22nd, 2010

Dr. Kulp was quite thorough and sensitive in helping deal with a prostate problem. We dealt with the problem with minimum discomfort.