Dr. Deborah Kulp-Hugues Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Kulp-Hugues?

Posted on December 16th, 2016

I've been seen by Dr. Kulp for over 10 years for a chronic condition. She is direct and honest with empathy and understanding. I am not an easy patient. But she worked with me in a manner that's comforting and respected. sometimes the wait is longer than preferred, but that's because she won't rush the visit if the patient needs more time.

Worst Experience Ever

Posted on July 10th, 2015

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. She did not ask me a single question and did not let me talk. She was rude and loud and refused to let me explain my reason for being there. I stormed out her exam room and I will never go back. I would neve recommend her to anyone. Stat as far away from this woman as possible. The nurse who did my intake however was extremely sweet and comforting. She deserves to work for a doctor who can match her passion and understanding.

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Never addressed me by name in 5 years. Need I say more?

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Unprofessional, office bathroom dirty, didn't listen to what I told her about my symptoms, assembly line care, given generic advice and will not discuss my concerns or examine me until certain test are completed. Some office staff rude. Find someone else...there are lots of options.

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

This Doctor really cares and looks for answers. Her staff ranks with the best. I think that this practice is 4 star plus.

Posted on December 24th, 2010

this doctor has the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. She is demeaning in her attitude towards her patients and her staff. I witnessed this on more than one occassion. I would not recomend her. It seems that every patient that enters her office is given the same 3 tests and she will not examine you until all three tests are performed. She does not listen to symptoms.

GREAT DR.

Posted on July 19th, 2010

Have been with her for 10 years. Helped me through Kidney stones. Then last year sent me to the right place when she found I had Prostrate Cancer. She is more like a friend.The staff is Great and has been very helpful through every thing.I feel I owe my life to her

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

Dr. Kulp was quite thorough and sensitive in helping deal with a prostate problem. We dealt with the problem with minimum discomfort.

Posted on October 10th, 2017