Urologists

606 E Marshall St
Ste 207
West Chester, PA 19380
610-696-5227
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Aug 15th, 2012

Never addressed me by name in 5 years. Need I say more?

May 9th, 2012

Unprofessional, office bathroom dirty, didn't listen to what I told her about my symptoms, assembly line care, given generic advice and will not discuss my concerns or examine me until certain test are completed. Some office staff rude. Find someone else...there are lots of options.

May 2nd, 2012

This Doctor really cares and looks for answers. Her staff ranks with the best. I think that this practice is 4 star plus.

Dec 23rd, 2010

this doctor has the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. She is demeaning in her attitude towards her patients and her staff. I witnessed this on more than one occassion. I would not recomend her. It seems that every patient that enters her office is given the same 3 tests and she will not examine you until all three tests are performed. She does not listen to symptoms.

|  GREAT DR.  |  show details
by Jim on Jul 19th, 2010

Have been with her for 10 years. Helped me through Kidney stones. Then last year sent me to the right place when she found I had Prostrate Cancer. She is more like a friend.The staff is Great and has been very helpful through every thing.I feel I owe my life to her

|  Best Doctor I have ever dealt with!  |  show details
by Gareth on May 6th, 2010

I am a 27 year old young man from West Grove, PA. I met Dr. Kulp at Chester County Hospital when I was admitted for Epididymidis. Long story short it turned out I need to have an operation to remove my right testicle. I have NO INSURANCE. She was caring and compassionate. She set up a payment plan with me and proceeded with the operation! I am now healing and am on cloud 9 with the service I have received from what I consider to be the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Do not hesitate to contact her for and Urologic issues! May God bless her and her staff! Thank you Dr. Kulp and I will refer as many people as I can, you deserve it!!!

Feb 22nd, 2010

Dr. Kulp was quite thorough and sensitive in helping deal with a prostate problem. We dealt with the problem with minimum discomfort.