A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Hung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Hung, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hung has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Hung practice?
Dr. Deborah Hung practices General Practice, Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Swedesboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Deptford, NJ.
See Swedesboro General Practitioners, Swedesboro Pediatricians, and Swedesboro Adolescent Specialists.