A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Hung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Hung, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hung has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Hung MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Hung practice?
- Dr. Deborah Hung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Hung practices Pediatrics near Swedesboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Deptford, NJ.
See Swedesboro Pediatricians.