The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Mueller
Dr. Deborah Mueller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Mueller is affiliated with University Hospital, University Health System and University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Mueller has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Deborah Mueller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Maureen Sheehan
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Edward Sako
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi31
Dr. Juan Marcano
General Surgery, Residency
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi