A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Mueller, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Mueller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Lynn Mueller MD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Deborah Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Mueller practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.