A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Smith, Surgeon, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Low Sperm Count (Oligospermia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Smith MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Smith practice?
- Dr. Deborah Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Parker, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Parker Obstetricians & Gynecologists.