A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Smith, Surgeon, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Low Sperm Count (Oligospermia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Smith MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Smith practice?
- Dr. Deborah Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Parker, CO.
See Parker Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Parker Endocrinologists.