A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Smith, Surgeon, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Low Sperm Count (Oligospermia)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Smith practice?
Dr. Deborah Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Parker, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Denver, CO.
See Parker Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Parker Endocrinologists.