A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Wilson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Of Union Cou, Marysville, Oh
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Lynn Wilson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Deborah Wilson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Wilson practices Family Medicine near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Grove City, OH.
See Dayton Family Physicians.