Dr. Deborah Lauridsen MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Oviedo, FL

4.9

January 25th, 2016
Love her.. best doctor I have since I'been in Oviedo. Love her manners and how accessible she is. Will recommend on a heart beat. She tkes the time to explain and let you go with a feeling that you are being taken care of.

November 12th, 2013
patient
I love Dr. Deb. I first starting seeing her when she was on Woodbury by Waterford Lakes because she was close to my work. I followed her to Oviedo because you can really open up to her and she will even ask follow-up questions to make sure you gets the whole picture. She truly cares about her patients.

May 25th, 2011
My experience with Dr. Lauridsen at the Orlando Office has been excellent... She is very pleasant, attentive, proactive and very caring... I would recommend her to anyone. I have literally changed my husband and kids to her care... She is the best! :) .... the office staff is very courteous... and very, very helpful! :)

March 5th, 2010
Since I've been in Florida, I've had 4 different Primary Care Physicians. Dr. Lauridsen is the only one I've kept. I trust her. I'm for alternatives to prescription medications and she does not pressure me to take drugs. I do wish she was proactive in suggesting alternatives to drugs and surgeries, but she listens to what I've done successfully and never puts done what I tell her (as have other doctors).For this reason, I think she is among the most intelligent doctors I've met.