Dr. Deborah Lauridsen, MD
Video profile
309 W Bass St
Kissimmee, FL 34741
407-935-1192
Locations and availability (3)

|  patient  |  show details
by Debra B. on Nov 12th, 2013

I love Dr. Deb. I first starting seeing her when she was on Woodbury by Waterford Lakes because she was close to my work. I followed her to Oviedo because you can really open up to her and she will even ask follow-up questions to make sure you gets the whole picture. She truly cares about her patients.

|  show details
May 25th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Lauridsen at the Orlando Office has been excellent... She is very pleasant, attentive, proactive and very caring... I would recommend her to anyone. I have literally changed my husband and kids to her care... She is the best! :) .... the office staff is very courteous... and very, very helpful! :)

|  show details
Mar 5th, 2010

Since I've been in Florida, I've had 4 different Primary Care Physicians. Dr. Lauridsen is the only one I've kept. I trust her. I'm for alternatives to prescription medications and she does not pressure me to take drugs. I do wish she was proactive in suggesting alternatives to drugs and surgeries, but she listens to what I've done successfully and never puts done what I tell her (as have other doctors).For this reason, I think she is among the most intelligent doctors I've met.