A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Leavens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Leavens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Leavens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leavens graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Leavens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Leavens MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Leavens practice?
- Dr. Deborah Leavens has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Leavens practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Herndon, VA.
See Herndon Family Physicians and Herndon Geriatric Doctors.