Learn more about Dr. Deborah Leavens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Leavens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leavens
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leavens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Leavens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leavens graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Leavens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Leavens MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Leavens practice?
- Dr. Deborah Leavens has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Leavens practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Herndon, VA.
See Herndon Family Physicians and Herndon Geriatric Doctors.