A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Lehmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hot Flashes
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lehmann has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Kay Lehmann MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah K. Lehmann practice?
- Dr. Deborah Lehmann has 1 office location.
- Dr. Deborah Lehmann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Benbrook, TX.