A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Lehmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hot Flashes
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lehmann has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lehmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah K. Lehmann practice?
- Dr. Deborah Lehmann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics, Urology, Medical Oncology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Benbrook, TX.