A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Lehmann is Good. Dr. Lehmann has been reviewed by 20 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Dr. Lehmann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital SW Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center SW Ft Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lehmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Lehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah K. Lehmann practice?
Dr. Deborah Lehmann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Debora Lehmann, Dr. Debby Lehmann, Dr. Debbi Lehmann, Dr. Debra Lehmann