Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Country Day Meadows
6420 Southwest Blvd
Ste 128
Benbrook, TX 76109
817-377-1311
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Leep Procedure  |  show details
by Gwen Ansloan on Jun 18th, 2013

The first visit I had was very pleasant as staff was very friendly and Doctor Lehman was very kind and knowledgeable. She performed a colposcopy. I came the second time and had a leep procedure done 5 days ago. It went very well. She calmed me with my anxiety about having this done. It took about 15 minutes. I feel fine with a little cramping and very little spotting. If you need this procedure I highly recommend her. Thank you Dr. Lehman.

Apr 3rd, 2013

Do NOT go to this doctor. Has "emergencies" as an excuse for patients to wait OVER TWO hours in office-- AFTER re-scheduling for previous emergency. RIDICULOUS!!!

|  wonderful  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2013

I had my first appointment with Dr. Lehmann today. She was very gentle, calm, and caring. I called yesterday to see about becoming a new patient and got in today. Everything was clean and orderly and quiet. I was at ease which is saying something. I haven't been for a well-woman in 10 years due to bad experiences.

|  outstanding  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

From the moment I arrived I felt comfortable and in the company of people who cared about what they do. Staff was knowledgeable about procedures and logistics. Doctor was kind, attentive, listened, and then explained things as if to an intelligent consumer. I appreciated that. She took extra time to follow up on my concerns. I felt she was focused on me personally. That matters!! Thank you Dr. Lehmann!

Aug 30th, 2012

I waited two hours to see the doctor. When her staff checked my weight, blood pressure, etc, she didn't talk to me, instead took phone calls in the middle of the appointment and just left me sitting there. Once I finally saw the doctor, I told her my concerns. She responded by laughing at me and asking why I was there. She spent 5 minutes with me and the whole time disregarded all of my concerns. Further she brought up my "good insurance" and my socioeconomic status. Everything about this visit was unprofessional. I waited a month for my appointment only to be disrespected and have my time and money wasted.

Jul 21st, 2012

The worst appointment I have ever had. Not only did she lackBedside manners but as a Hispanic I felt discriminated. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone! She was more interested in my credentials than my physical health! She insulted and humiliated me!

|  The most practical doctor  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

This is what medical care is about! No rushing. A doctor who does her own ultrasounds (without a nurse/assistant standing over you) and has a woman to woman discussion in a private setting with you. I have been seeing her for 5 years and she never orders all these unnecessary tests that frighten you. she has been 100% correct with me. Very calm, very practical and obviously very experienced.

|  A true doctor.....  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2011

If I hadn't found Dr.L. when I did, I would have bled to death. I went to 8 different docs and 3 hospitals only for them to tell me to deal with the pain and bleeding. Because I am a woman and that's what we do. ??? Sad but true. Dr.L. found what was wrong in about 5 minutes. It required surgery and she got me in ASAP. That was March 29, 2009. I haven't been better!

|  R.Philp  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

A great friendly, helpful staff. A caring, friendly, great bedside manner physician. Dr. L is a great all around dr. I would recommend her to any woman who truly wants a great dr.

Nov 15th, 2010

I find Dr. Lehmann an excellent gynecologist.She is very caring and knowledgeable. I have always been treated with concern, dignity andprofessionalism.

|  She's Sucks, Should Not Be Considered A Physician  |  show details
by Was Ready and Prepped on Oct 14th, 2010

Scheduled a surgery and never showed up leaving patient in the out-patient facility for 8 hours. What's Wrong With This Picture?????

|  I really dislike her staff  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2010

Her staff is not friendly at all!!

Jan 26th, 2010

Dr. Lehmann stays updated in the GYN field, and cares for the whole person. She does not order unessary tests to scam the insurance companies, which I think says a lot about her integrity. I not only worked for her while getting a graduate teaching certification but I am also her patient!

|  Unprofessional  |  show details
May 7th, 2009

I can not recommend this doctor. The staff is unfriendly. Dr dressed inappropriate (jeans that were to low). Wanted me to undress in front of her. Then, made me feel like a prude when I asked her to step out of the room. She undid my bra for a breast examination instead of asking me to remove it when I undressed. If that wasn't enough, I went through the humiliation that we all go through every year..just for her to tell me that I only need a pap every 3 years b/c I've been with my husband for 12 years. Which my regular OBGYN confirmed was completely incorrect. I left the office crying.

|  Overall excellent  |  show details
by April P. on May 5th, 2009

Excellent overall expierence from this doctor. Great bedside manor! She easily diagnosises and treats any problems you may have. I would definately recomend her to anyone!