Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Would never return to Dr. Lehmann's office show details Would never return to Dr. Lehmann's office
Apr 25th, 2016

I would never go back to Dr. Lehmann because she was unprofessional, the things she said to me at my appointment were belittling to me. Staff was all so unprofessional, never did what they said they were going to and even lied to me. They were suppose to bill the insurance, but they coded the visit wrong and so the bill came to me. Spoke to my insurance they said they would pay for it all the doctor office had to do was recode and send it in. Billing lady in Dr. Lehmann's office was unfriendly, she never tried to help me and kept lying to me that she would speak to the doctor and call me back and never would. Told me she didn't know she was suppose to call me back for an update when I called back after waiting a couple weeks. I wouldn't have even give the doctor a star, doctor and staff were that bad.

Great doctor and staff show details Great doctor and staff
by Cheryl Craig on Oct 5th, 2015

Dr Lehmann and her staff are always kind and helpful. I have several issues to deal with and sometimes get overwhelmed and nervous. But they put me at ease and try to figure out the problem. I had a great doctor in IL that I miss but I. am glad I found Dr Lehmann here in Texas.

So very reassuring show details So very reassuring
by BW on Jan 15th, 2015

I visited Dr. Lehmann's office for the first time this week, to get a second opinion on a matter that was scary to me. She reassured me instantly that there was little cause for concern in my situation as I have had a complete hysterectomy already, and she spent ample time explaining why. She was thoughtful, warm and sympathetic to me in my situation and advised against any unnecessary testing. She also took time to discuss a matter I did not see as hormone related, and due to her thorough explanation I am taking hormones again. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Leep Procedure show details Leep Procedure
by Gwen Ansloan on Jun 18th, 2013

The first visit I had was very pleasant as staff was very friendly and Doctor Lehman was very kind and knowledgeable. She performed a colposcopy. I came the second time and had a leep procedure done 5 days ago. It went very well. She calmed me with my anxiety about having this done. It took about 15 minutes. I feel fine with a little cramping and very little spotting. If you need this procedure I highly recommend her. Thank you Dr. Lehman.

Apr 3rd, 2013

Do NOT go to this doctor. Has "emergencies" as an excuse for patients to wait OVER TWO hours in office-- AFTER re-scheduling for previous emergency. RIDICULOUS!!!

wonderful show details wonderful
Feb 12th, 2013

I had my first appointment with Dr. Lehmann today. She was very gentle, calm, and caring. I called yesterday to see about becoming a new patient and got in today. Everything was clean and orderly and quiet. I was at ease which is saying something. I haven't been for a well-woman in 10 years due to bad experiences.

outstanding show details outstanding
Oct 24th, 2012

From the moment I arrived I felt comfortable and in the company of people who cared about what they do. Staff was knowledgeable about procedures and logistics. Doctor was kind, attentive, listened, and then explained things as if to an intelligent consumer. I appreciated that. She took extra time to follow up on my concerns. I felt she was focused on me personally. That matters!! Thank you Dr. Lehmann!

Aug 30th, 2012

I waited two hours to see the doctor. When her staff checked my weight, blood pressure, etc, she didn't talk to me, instead took phone calls in the middle of the appointment and just left me sitting there. Once I finally saw the doctor, I told her my concerns. She responded by laughing at me and asking why I was there. She spent 5 minutes with me and the whole time disregarded all of my concerns. Further she brought up my "good insurance" and my socioeconomic status. Everything about this visit was unprofessional. I waited a month for my appointment only to be disrespected and have my time and money wasted.

The most practical doctor show details The most practical doctor
Nov 15th, 2011

This is what medical care is about! No rushing. A doctor who does her own ultrasounds (without a nurse/assistant standing over you) and has a woman to woman discussion in a private setting with you. I have been seeing her for 5 years and she never orders all these unnecessary tests that frighten you. she has been 100% correct with me. Very calm, very practical and obviously very experienced.

R.Philp show details R.Philp
Apr 12th, 2011

A great friendly, helpful staff. A caring, friendly, great bedside manner physician. Dr. L is a great all around dr. I would recommend her to any woman who truly wants a great dr.

Nov 15th, 2010

I find Dr. Lehmann an excellent gynecologist.She is very caring and knowledgeable. I have always been treated with concern, dignity andprofessionalism.

She's Sucks, Should Not Be Considered A Physician show details She's Sucks, Should Not Be Considered A Physician
by Was Ready and Prepped on Oct 14th, 2010

Scheduled a surgery and never showed up leaving patient in the out-patient facility for 8 hours. What's Wrong With This Picture?????

I really dislike her staff show details I really dislike her staff
Apr 22nd, 2010

Her staff is not friendly at all!!

Jan 26th, 2010

Dr. Lehmann stays updated in the GYN field, and cares for the whole person. She does not order unessary tests to scam the insurance companies, which I think says a lot about her integrity. I not only worked for her while getting a graduate teaching certification but I am also her patient!

Unprofessional show details Unprofessional
May 7th, 2009

I can not recommend this doctor. The staff is unfriendly. Dr dressed inappropriate (jeans that were to low). Wanted me to undress in front of her. Then, made me feel like a prude when I asked her to step out of the room. She undid my bra for a breast examination instead of asking me to remove it when I undressed. If that wasn't enough, I went through the humiliation that we all go through every year..just for her to tell me that I only need a pap every 3 years b/c I've been with my husband for 12 years. Which my regular OBGYN confirmed was completely incorrect. I left the office crying.

Overall excellent show details Overall excellent
by April P. on May 5th, 2009

Excellent overall expierence from this doctor. Great bedside manor! She easily diagnosises and treats any problems you may have. I would definately recomend her to anyone!