Dr. Deborah Lehmann MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2017
Serious, open, and caring
My primary referred me to this office. I looked at her web site and thought she would be a good match for what I want in a doctor. She was more than willing to take the time to explain the situation in my body in detail. She takes a conservative approach, no rush to surgery if other approaches can accomplish what is needed. Her nurse assistant was wonderful, also very helpful and informative. I have been looking for years for a gynecologist that I would feel this comfortable with. The office itself was very personal, decorated with dolls from around the world. Not a corporately run office.

April 25th, 2016
Would never return to Dr. Lehmann's office
I would never go back to Dr. Lehmann because she was unprofessional, the things she said to me at my appointment were belittling to me. Staff was all so unprofessional, never did what they said they were going to and even lied to me. They were suppose to bill the insurance, but they coded the visit wrong and so the bill came to me. Spoke to my insurance they said they would pay for it all the doctor office had to do was recode and send it in. Billing lady in Dr. Lehmann's office was unfriendly, she never tried to help me and kept lying to me that she would speak to the doctor and call me back and never would. Told me she didn't know she was suppose to call me back for an update when I called back after waiting a couple weeks. I wouldn't have even give the doctor a star, doctor and staff were that bad.

October 5th, 2015
Great doctor and staff
Dr Lehmann and her staff are always kind and helpful. I have several issues to deal with and sometimes get overwhelmed and nervous. But they put me at ease and try to figure out the problem. I had a great doctor in IL that I miss but I. am glad I found Dr Lehmann here in Texas.

January 15th, 2015
So very reassuring
I visited Dr. Lehmann's office for the first time this week, to get a second opinion on a matter that was scary to me. She reassured me instantly that there was little cause for concern in my situation as I have had a complete hysterectomy already, and she spent ample time explaining why. She was thoughtful, warm and sympathetic to me in my situation and advised against any unnecessary testing. She also took time to discuss a matter I did not see as hormone related, and due to her thorough explanation I am taking hormones again. I would definitely recommend her to others.

June 18th, 2013
Leep Procedure
The first visit I had was very pleasant as staff was very friendly and Doctor Lehman was very kind and knowledgeable. She performed a colposcopy. I came the second time and had a leep procedure done 5 days ago. It went very well. She calmed me with my anxiety about having this done. It took about 15 minutes. I feel fine with a little cramping and very little spotting. If you need this procedure I highly recommend her. Thank you Dr. Lehman.

April 3rd, 2013
Do NOT go to this doctor. Has "emergencies" as an excuse for patients to wait OVER TWO hours in office-- AFTER re-scheduling for previous emergency. RIDICULOUS!!!

February 12th, 2013
wonderful
I had my first appointment with Dr. Lehmann today. She was very gentle, calm, and caring. I called yesterday to see about becoming a new patient and got in today. Everything was clean and orderly and quiet. I was at ease which is saying something. I haven't been for a well-woman in 10 years due to bad experiences.

October 24th, 2012
outstanding
From the moment I arrived I felt comfortable and in the company of people who cared about what they do. Staff was knowledgeable about procedures and logistics. Doctor was kind, attentive, listened, and then explained things as if to an intelligent consumer. I appreciated that. She took extra time to follow up on my concerns. I felt she was focused on me personally. That matters!! Thank you Dr. Lehmann!

August 30th, 2012
I waited two hours to see the doctor. When her staff checked my weight, blood pressure, etc, she didn't talk to me, instead took phone calls in the middle of the appointment and just left me sitting there. Once I finally saw the doctor, I told her my concerns. She responded by laughing at me and asking why I was there. She spent 5 minutes with me and the whole time disregarded all of my concerns. Further she brought up my "good insurance" and my socioeconomic status. Everything about this visit was unprofessional. I waited a month for my appointment only to be disrespected and have my time and money wasted.

July 3rd, 2012
Long wait times

November 16th, 2011
The most practical doctor
This is what medical care is about! No rushing. A doctor who does her own ultrasounds (without a nurse/assistant standing over you) and has a woman to woman discussion in a private setting with you. I have been seeing her for 5 years and she never orders all these unnecessary tests that frighten you. she has been 100% correct with me. Very calm, very practical and obviously very experienced.

April 12th, 2011
R.Philp
A great friendly, helpful staff. A caring, friendly, great bedside manner physician. Dr. L is a great all around dr. I would recommend her to any woman who truly wants a great dr.