A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Levan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Levan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levan graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Levan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Jo Levan DO is a female General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Levan practice?
- Dr. Deborah Levan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Levan practices General Practice near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Warren General Practitioners.