A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Levan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Levan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levan graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Levan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Jo Levan DO is a female General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Levan practice?
- Dr. Deborah Levan has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Levan practices General Practice near Warren, MI.
See Warren General Practitioners.